*Position Title: Therapist
*Company Name: CALO
*Description of Job and Duties: CALO is an adolescent
residential treatment center specializing in core issues of trauma, attachment
and mood regulation. Located on the shores of beautiful Lake of the Ozarks,
CALO believes in providing high quality, innovative treatment within a
compassionate environment. CALO is a dynamic organization (see us at www.caloteens.com). To its core CALO is a
relational program. We create change through relationships.
We currently have an opening for a therapist to join our
clinical team. This is a full-time position which includes a competitive salary
and benefits package (insurance, paid time off). Therapists are trained to
become experts in the field of trauma, attachment and mood regulation. They
enjoy flexibility in their work hours, have paid annual professional
development trips, and are a frequent part of team-building experiences.
Full-time therapists will be issued a CALO cell phone and laptop to help them
complete their job (personal use is permitted).
Eligibility for this position requires a master's degree
from an accredited graduate program in a behavioral health-related field. This
includes graduate degrees in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or Marriage
and Family Therapy. All clinicians must have current, unrestricted licensure
within their professions (LAC, LPC, LMFT, LMSW, LCSW, LPE, etc.) by their respective
state boards and be eligible for and acquire licensure in the state of Missouri
upon hire. Applicants must pass a drug-screening and back ground check. We will
also consider provisional, unlicensed, recent graduates, or intern/practicum
students. Some relocation assistance is available.
Core responsibilities of the CALO therapists include:
• Maintaining a caseload of up to 9 students.
• Providing individual, group and family therapy to
students and families.
o 1-hour individual, 1-hour family and lead/co-lead 3
groups a week.
• Developing, maintaining, and updating treatment plans
for each student.
• Documenting therapy sessions as required by CALO.
• Developing monthly treatment team summaries for each
• Maintaining regular contact with parents, referral
sources, and payment sources as needed.
• Providing direction and training to residential staff.
• Attending and participating in weekly staff meetings,
clinical meetings and supervision as scheduled.
Other desired skills and abilities
• Desire to have fun and enjoy work.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work independently and within a team.
• Knowledge of therapeutic processes and child and
• Time management and organizational skills.
• Provide customer friendly services such as receiving
and responding to phone calls, e-mails, and inquiries in a timely manner.
Lake of the Ozarks is famous as a vacation destination
but it is a wonderful place to live and raise a family. The lake area has a
1. Top-rated schools--Camdenton High school is one of the
state's best. Day care, elementary and junior high schools are also top
2. Popular shopping centers such as Target, Super
Wal-Mart, and a nationally famous shopping outlet that has stores such as GAP,
American Eagle, Aeropastale, Nike, Pacsun, and over 100 more.
3. Great restaurants--Chili's, Applebee's, Outback
Steakhouse, and some incredible and original local restaurants.
4. Location--CALO is located in the heart of America so
nothing in the country is too far away.
5. CALO is located on incredible property with 700 feet
of waterfront. We also have a full cafeteria for staff to enjoy meals at no
charge when working, an indoor climbing wall and ropes course, a boat and lift
as part of our recreation therapy program, and a large deck and a gazebo in our
back yard where therapists enjoy doing sessions in the shade of our large oak
6. Great community gatherings, events, activities,
churches, and plenty of aquatic opportunities.
7. Low cost of living compared to the rest of the
8. Balanced, four season climate.
*Contact Name: Amanda Gregory
*Contact Phone: 866-753-1366
*Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact
Special Instructions for Applying: Email cover letter and