MHCC Conference Moves to St. Louis, MO
The Mental Health in Corrections Conference will be held in St. Louis, MO this year at Maryville University. Plenary Speakers include Brenda Palms-Barber, Jeff Wright, Randell Turner, PhD, and George Lombardi.
Conference presentation topics include:
- Fighting Cynicism During Tough social & Economic Strife
- The Church, The Law, & Healthcare Providers: Faith-Based Community Mental Health
- "Sweet Beginnings" for People Needing Second Chances
- Rogue Intimacy, Relationship, Restoration & Reentry
- Re-Integration of Ex-Offenders into Communities
- Changing Forensic Discourse: Words, Impact, & Recidivism
- Maintaining Professional Boundaries in Prisons: Avoiding the First Step in this Slippery Slope
- Standing in Front of the Gateways of Change
- Plus many more.....
For much more information about the conference and to register online, visit the new MHCC website.